House Of Brides / terrible experience
I ordered 4 brides maids dresses from House of Brides and paid for the dresses in full via my credit card. After a few days, I received an email that they could not fill the order in time and they were canceling my order. I had given them more than 16 weeks to order the dresses. I then ordered the dresses from a local shop and they were guaranteed in 4 weeks.
After a week, I emailed them and asked them why they hadn't credited my account since they had canceled the order. They said that they wouldn't even process my credit until 30 days. It has now been well over 30 days and they still have not credited my credit card account.
I will contact my credit card company to institute a chargeback, but people should know not to order from this company -- they engage in fradulent activities. They claim to have access to merchandise that they don't have access to and they take your money and do not refund it.
More House Of Brides Complaints & Reviews
- House Of Brides - awful experience 
- House Of Brides - scam and cheating 
- House Of Brides - what a scam!!! buyers beware!
- House Of Brides - horrible experience 
- House Of Brides - service and bait & switch
- House Of Brides - wedding dress
- House Of Brides - wedding dress and service
- House Of Brides - quality
- House Of Brides - bridesmaid dresses 
- House Of Brides - no dress delivered