Budget-Bride.com Logo

Budget-Bride.com

Having problems with Budget-Bride.com?

PO Box 1509
Oroville, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Budget-Bride.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Budget-Bride.comNo response

I have sent two e-mails to this company and left two messages. No reply to the e-mails and no call back from my messages left. This is either a bogus website or they are just taking people money. I wonder if I will even receive my color samples that I ordered. I really hope someone does something about this website because I was actually considering ordering my wedding flowers from these people. NOT ANYMORE!!! I have found someone that actually answers their phone and gave me her e-mail address.

Budget-Bride.com — It's a Scam

This is a complete scam! I thought that I would save some money by ordering my flowers from this website...

Budget-Bride.com — Illegal and unethical practices

I ordered wedding flowers from Budget-Bride.com. Laura was very helpful until she received my order and my...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices