House Of Brides — customer service
I called to confirm my bridesmaid dress order with house of brides. The lady on the phone, who was extreamly hard to understand, advised my order would have been final as was 15 days prior that I submitted it. She would not even take my order id no to check the order! I then called back and spoke to the same lady again, advising that they had duplicated one of my dress orders . she finally took my order no but told me she could not even find my order and would call back.
I tried the online assistance and they informed me I would have to call back the same customer service rep for assistants and disconnected the chat. I then called again, speaking to the same customer service rep. I asked her if there was someone else I could talk to as she was hard to understand on the phone and she obviously could not understand me. I asked for email or alternate no to call someone else on and she refused to help, told me my order was final and disconnected the call.
Do not order from house of brides! Even if you do order correctly and they make the error, they refuse to fix it and still charge you for it!! Their customer service is the worst I have ever seen and you do not want to trust this company with something that is important to you. I now have an extra dress coming to me that I can not use and had to pay $200 for their error!!!
More House Of Brides Complaints & Reviews
- House Of Brides - awful experience
- House Of Brides - scam and cheating
- House Of Brides - terrible experience
- House Of Brides - what a scam!!! buyers beware!
- House Of Brides - horrible experience
- House Of Brides - no dress, no return calls, no answers. no customer service skills
- House Of Brides - dishonest business practices
- House Of Brides - never received dress
- House Of Brides - deceptive sales tactics-poor customer service
- House Of Brides - my daughter's bridal gown is not in