Hotwire.com / crooked
How can a business legally charge for a service if the customer is not able to use that service? In a situation when your travel plans are canceled which is out of your control. And they say they have the right to still charge you the full amount. That is not legal, or should not be legal. They also tell you that you will get a cheaper price. But when you get your final statement after hitting the reserve button, you find out it you just saved $3.00 over reserving through a car rental their self.
Hotwire.com should not be allowed to have in their agreement "No cancelations or changes" Which no one ever reads or expects to have such a crooked way of doing business. What is legal about recieving money for services not received?
Also Hotwire.com is owned by Expedia.com so they are one and the same.
More Hotwire.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - charged for hotel stay that I did not stay 
- Hotwire - hotel comfort inn, monterey airport reservation# 6995312650
- Hotwire - Hotel stay 
- Hotwire - hotel reservation
- Hotwire - hotwire confirmation 3825259651