Hotwire.com / unauthorized charges
I purchased three tickets from hotwire. They debited my account for the amount of the tickets which was held by them. Then they went into my account and subtracted the amount of the tickets individually. So I was charged $159 three times while they still have the $477 held for these tickets. Three days later I call them and ask why do they still have a hold on the money for the tickets. They said it was a error and they said they would release the funds. In the meantime I have checks that have been returned and have been charged overdraft fees. I contact them and they tell me that they can not refund me the money even though they are at fault for holding the money aside and then going in and taking the money out. I want them to be held accountable for their mistakes.
More Hotwire.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - cancellation reneging
- Hotwire - hotwire does not send a refund promised by them = stealing my money
- Hotwire - hotwire stole my money!
- Hotwire - car rental
- Hotwire - no refund given despite initially committing to do so...