Hotwire / hotwire stole my money!
After purchasing a hotel room at the glenn inn and suites in glendale, ca for $117.80 via hotwire online I spent a long day and night working over 16 hours. I was looking forward to being able to pass out in my hotel room and finally get rest. Instead, when I arrive, i'm told that my room was given to someone else. What. The. [censored]. So, no room for me. I was so pissed that I ended up driving the 2 hours back home while tired. The next day I check my bank account and I was charged for a room I never received!!! It's been months of back and forth with hotwire and the hotel and I still haven't received a cent of my $117.80!!! Give. Me. My. [censored]ing. Money. Back. You. Scumbags.
More Hotwire Complaints & Reviews
- Hotwire.com - hotwire bad policy! 
- Hotwire Communications - terrible service 
- Hotwire - hotwire refuses to cancel 3hr old reservation. 
- Hotwire Cable Company - unwanted service and being charged for it 
- Hotwire.com - fraud 
- Hotwire - hotel booking
- Hotwire - trying to cancel, when full trip insurance was purchased
- Hotwire - cancellation reneging
- Hotwire - hotwire does not send a refund promised by them = stealing my money
- Hotwire - car rental