Hotels.com / refused a refund on their obvious mistake
At first, I made a reservation for Hampton Inn through Hotels.com, and then I requested to Hotels.com to modify check-in date.
Hotels.com processed my request with pleasure and sent me a confirmation email.
I TRUSTED them.
But at the d-day(changed date), I found out my reservation was not changed and I missed first reservation as "No Show"
I had to purchase a night again at the front desk ( it was almost midnight ).
To leave a record for the second purchase, I made a purchase through Hotels.com again.
The next day I claimed to Hotels.com about the mistakes they made.
BUT they refused to give me a refund on my lost money because of their mistakes.
This is their obvious mistake. I have received a confirmation email regarding changed date from Hotels.com.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - confirmation #153230254778
- Hotels.com - hotel cleanliness
- Hotels.com - customer service
- Hotels.com - cancellation of booking
- Hotels.com - refund for accidental charge