Hotels.com / incorrect charge
After dealing with a charge for a hotel in Hong Kong that your agent investigated and told me she would correct it, the charge re-appeared on our AMEX bill along with a $123.84 interest charge. Your agent agreed that the charge was bogus, entered by someone who managed to get my card number, and that this was not the first time that this hotel was involved. She promised that she would cancel it immediately. It is extremely disappointing to discover that that did not happen and that we are furthermore being charged interest. She agreed, that based on my other charges, there was no way that I could have even been in Hong Kong at that time (in fact, I've never been there).
What do you want to do about this, and about the interest charge? I'm not happy that I'm needing to deal with this twice.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - refund
- Hotels.com - hotel rewards
- [Resolved] Hotels.com - I tried to use the price match guarantee and got a lazy way to not fix anything
- Hotels.com - cancelled my reservation to a dream vacation and never informed me
- Hotels.com - prepaid card fraud no help with any department