Hotels.com / expired hotel nights
I am writing about my reward hotel nights. Apparently the hotel nights expired 1 month ago, and not the company cannot do anything to re-activate or give me back my EARNED hotel nights. I will be filling a complaint with the BBB requesting compensation for my costs. The representatives were able to provide me a $100 voucher to compensate me for 14 nights worth of hotel stays. This is absurd. Please reach out confirming that my earned nights have been re-instated. best,
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - did not get the full amount of refund. the $100 credit that I earned are gone.
- Hotels.com - unable to use credit notes
- Hotels.com - unprofessional service
- Hotels.com - hotel rewards
- Hotels.com - bogus refund policy. attention!