Hotels.com / still waiting for my refund
I booked a hotel reservation through Hotels.com, then I found that the price was lowered the day after I booked my reservation. Since most travel sites offer a best price guarantee, I e-mailed Hotels.com's customer service and they told me that they would credit back part of the difference and issue me "hotel bucks" for the remainder. Hotel bucks are like travel vouchers that can be used on a future booking, much like a coupon or gift certificate.
The trip was in May and I am still waiting for the credit/refund in August. I WILL NEVER USE HOTELS.COM AGAIN! I have repeatedly tried to contact their customer service through phone and e-mail with no avail. I am so frustrated and recommend that you avoid this web site!
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - over charged
- Hotels.com - hotel: plaza sb europa barcelona
- Hotels.com - service
- Hotels.com - hotels
- Hotels.com - did not get the full amount of refund. the $100 credit that I earned are gone.