Hotels.com / never again!
I made a reservation in Seattle at the Red Lion Hotel on the 13th with HOTELS.COM on Dec. for the 31st. A few minutes later I discovered I had the wrong date as it should have been the 30th. I re-entered the information and made the change. Upon my chagrin I was billed for two nights. There policy states that if a change is made you are billed for two nights. What kind of policy is this?? I had to pay double for one mistake that took less than 5 minutes to change. I travel a lot. I WILL NEVER USE THESE BURGLERS AGAIN. It was my first and last. Learned my lesson.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - hotel villas de santiago inn tijuana, mexico
- Hotels.com - motel 6 lax
- Hotels.com - hotels.com confirmation number: 151784457982.
- Hotels.com - false advertising
- Hotels.com - travelers inn longview wa