Hotels.com / never again!
I made a reservation in Seattle at the Red Lion Hotel on the 13th with HOTELS.COM on Dec. for the 31st. A few minutes later I discovered I had the wrong date as it should have been the 30th. I re-entered the information and made the change. Upon my chagrin I was billed for two nights. There policy states that if a change is made you are billed for two nights. What kind of policy is this?? I had to pay double for one mistake that took less than 5 minutes to change. I travel a lot. I WILL NEVER USE THESE BURGLERS AGAIN. It was my first and last. Learned my lesson.
More Hotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - horrible hotel 
- Hotels.com - red roof inn
- Hotels.com - urgent: bluegreen vacations, the soundings ascend, resort, collection - dennis port ma usa.
- Hotels.com - double charging for 2 people 2 rooms same day. 2 confirmation numbers
- Hotels.com - hotel booking rate discrepancy
- Hotels.com - customer service will not unlock my free nights