Hotels.com / booking receipt "[protected]

I am now waiting ten days since I wrote to CheapOair regarding a refund. I paid them $500.26 for three nights 11th - 14th Nov. at Hotel Pennsylvania 401, 7th Ave. N. York. This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever seen. The floor of the shower was so dirty I could not use it. On requesting a change of room from the duty manager he said he did not have one as they were fully booked but would have one the next day. I asked him to look at the room but he said it was not his responsibility. I was charged further taxes of $49.99 on arrival even though I had paid Cheap0air $67.80 taxes. It was now 5.30. p.m. and I was going to the theatre at 7.30. so I had no time to find another hotel. However, I got another hotel the next morning and left as fast as I could. I have written to the N. York Fire Department as there was no evidence of ~Sprinklers and the loose tiles on the ceiling of my room 788, were very suspicious. This room should be barred to tourists until it has been completely refurbished and made safe. None of these defects appear on the hotel's website.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,