Hotelclub.com / Bad business practice
I needed accomadation in a hotel in paris close to eurosdisney. After two days the hotel requested was confirmed . I chose the hotel after it had been suggested to me by fellow travellers. The hotel was Elysee Hotel val d'Europe. As soon as it was confirmed I bought my airline tickets for all the family. Now just one day after all was confirmed HotelClub.com have sent me another e mail saying that the confirmation has been cancelled.
I find this behaviour offensive and ridiculous! Surely this is not the way to do business and treat customers.
More Hotelclub.com Complaints & Reviews
- Venere.com - Refuse to honor confirmation of booking 
- Book In Hotels.com - fraud 
- Hotels.com - no customer service 
- Hotelclub.com - Hotelclub.com uses the bait a switch scam 
- Hotels.com - scam and lies 
- Hotels.com - confirmation #153230254778
- Hotels.com - hotel cleanliness
- Hotels.com - customer service
- Hotels.com - cancellation of booking
- Hotels.com - refund for accidental charge