HostingRaja / security is not provided to source code of customers web applications

1 Deshmukh Building Flat No 2, Gadve colony,near sangam chawk,Pune, India

This is complaint against Hosting Raja hosting provider as i am customer of hosting raja since 15 days. They have provided me login credentials of my server to upload WAR file(file required for Java web application with source code) As per hostingraja's instruction i uploaded the WAR file and deployed it. But suddenly i recognized that i can access WAR files of other customers also. which are available on hostingRaja and could be able to download their WAR file. As i have provided this issue to hostingraja but they are telling this is issue and is going to handle in next 24 hrs but my demand is that i should get refund of my hosting payment i can't trust such hosting providers. and customers project should be confidential data. My client raised complaint and asked me for refund and compensation otherwise he will reach to Consumer Care. Plz guide me on this issue. i demand compensation charge to hostingraja due to their low security and delay in solving issue. i got loss of nearly 1lac . who will refund it to me. ...

HostingRaja