[Resolved] Hosting Raja

Posted:

Hosting Raja hostingraja.in

2.5
HOSTING RAJA: THE TOP SPAMMING INDIAN HOSTING COMPANY
Hosting Raja in an Indian Domain registrar and web hosting company; on their well designed website they refer to themselves as No.1 Hosting company in India. Well they jury is still out and they are involved in FRAUD AND SPAMMING company. we have already complained against them and also need some other people who are affected by their activities

Resolution statement

Hosting Raja customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
Complaint comments Comments (60)    Updated: Complaint country India Complaint category Hosting & Web Design

Comments

N  23rd of Feb, 2012 by    +5 Votes
We have been doing hosting with hosting raja, they are very good company.
And also, we have many hosting account with them and we dont have any problem so far. When i came across this link, I could not resist typing a reply, the reason, my site was hacked when I was having a hosting with other company. The other company didnt help me, when my site was hacked and I approached these people to solve the hacking problem and also move to their server, they did all in one days and i am very happy for the last 6 months, no down time and no hacking.
Thats why, I like hosting raja.
More over, your concern seems to be that hosting raja claims to be "No.1 Hosting company in India".
I think, you dont like them, thats why you have written like this. This is my observation after reading your Post. :-)
How can you call them Fraud, when they are having 10000+ customer in hosting Industry. Looks like you are fraud.
Anyhow, Just sharing my opinion and experience...
N  22nd of Oct, 2013 by    +9 Votes
Hosting Raja is one of the leading web hosting provider in India, offers you with several discount coupons and a free Domain Name. Quality and secured hosting is from Hosting Raja is best and cheap in the industry. With every single plan you get several value added services and 24/7 customer support. Hosting Raja coupons come with many beneficial features.
From my point of view Hosting Raja providing the best hosting services. I personally gurantee that with Hosting Raja no one will be dissappointed. I would recommend Hosting Raja to everyone.
N  28th of Oct, 2013 by    +11 Votes
Hosting Raja has been really good to me. I bought hosting from them for one year and I got a domain free. Like, I wanted a particular domain and they gave it to me for free. I still can’t believe it and their service is so good. You can call them and actually ask them doubts about stuff. Great service.
D  10th of Jun, 2014 by    +7 Votes
all this positive comments are from hosting raja employee... ###ing hosting raja. They are the worst.
N  14th of Jul, 2014 by    +2 Votes
This review is from a genuine customer. I can even quote my order number and customer details if required.
HostingRaja services are promised to be great. They may have done a lot of websites, but I am not entirely sure of the quality of their customer service team / sales to be particular.
1) I asked for domain transfer from another site and they said it would be free of charge. Now they are billing me for it.
2) I did not register a particular domain with them. They send me a mail asking for domain renewal charges before it expires.
All this miscommunication from their side makes it seem so unprofessional. I do hope there is some manager who can take stock of the situation and train the employees how to behave with clients.
I hope for some prompt grievance redressal very soon.
Vijay
N  17th of Jul, 2014 by    +1 Votes
Most of the comments written by either hostingraja employees or paid review writers, I challenge all of the above to share their website here. I have a new customer with them and after going through these reviews, I opted their hosting. This is the second month and the service is very poor. The site always shows the live chat is on, but you will not get anyone to chat even if you wait for hours. When I write this review my site is down for more than 2 hours. And the hosting raja team said they are having network issues. I have the latest uptime monitor and I can see whether my site is up or not. The paid review writers should think once again whether they should take this money and write like this
A  29th of Aug, 2014 by    +3 Votes
i got hacked my client's site more then 10 times, bad hosting security i never suggest anyone. for hostingraja.in
all are fake commenter who are telling hosting raja india's no.1 company
A  23rd of Jan, 2015 by    +4 Votes
HostingRaja is one of best service provider. For my new business I have taken my domain registration from HostingRaja.in at cheap price.The new domain and hosting package at just Rs 99 has made it possible for you get your enterprise registered online and start off your venture all geared up. I would recommend HostingRaja.in to everyone for very good customer support.
D  10th of Feb, 2015 by    +10 Votes
Have lot of friends who have taken Hosting services from HostingRaja.in and I heard amazing things about them. especially their technical support. They make the products much better. Anyways, decent experience, hoping to start my own website shortly... will definitely go for HostingRaja
I am truly satisfied with the service of Hosting Raja. They have given me a 99.99% uptime and they are available 24*7 . I highly recommend Hosting Raja for Web Hosting and Domain Registration.
Keep up the Good Work!!
N  15th of Feb, 2015 by     Best Advice +11 Votes
they can not create any domein...this is fake
N  19th of Feb, 2015 by    -1 Votes
These people are fake, They could not understand the technical problems I faced with them, when I requested them a refund they stopped picking up my phone.
I have really wasted too much time, efforts and well some money too with.

I Wanna say do think before going with hosting Raja

Fully unsatisfied
Apna
D  23rd of Feb, 2015 by    +3 Votes
Hosting Raja provides Fast, Affordable & Reliable windows shared web hosting on latest platforms in the industry.
I am completely satisfy with their services, Keep it up guys.
D  19th of Apr, 2015 by    +7 Votes
Hosting raja is not a raja, they are ###er..they are provide one of the worst service in the world .. hosting raja is only ###er ..and hosting raja support is so ###er, all are idiots and can't provide any solution. if one time people pay, after that they will forget you...so please its my humble request that don't go with us..because of hosting you can frustrate in your life
N  16th of Jun, 2015 by    +3 Votes
Impressed by the service provided by Hosting Raja. Proud to be the customer Hosting Raja. I will surely recommend Hosting Raja to my friends.
D  24th of Jun, 2015 by    +5 Votes
INBC- Indian News Broadcastin Company having a VPS Server with Hosting Raja. We a impressed in there Excellent Support & Customer Service, easy to contact Advantage of Hosting raja is, we can contact them directly to the support and even we can mesg them through their chatting facility. And the Responses are very fast which satisfy there customer.
N  24th of Jul, 2015 by    +6 Votes
These guys are really great to work with. They're very down to earth and easy to talk to when I need assistance. The fact that you can get support on whenever you need 24/7 is pretty awesome too. I highly recommend using Hosting Raja.
A  25th of Jul, 2015 by    +10 Votes
Hosting raja WORST WEBHOSTING EVER
i could't access my webmail section at a site..and they didn't reply for 5 days!
D  30th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I am impressed with Hosting Raja Team. They're too professional, always ready to help. Before choosing this particular provider, we worked with all leading hosting providers worldwide, but finally Hosting Raja was the final choice in our shortlist. We're Happy with the Service, and Friendly Support Team.
N  10th of Aug, 2015 by    +7 Votes
One of the best Hosting Services provider, Impressed by the service provided by Hosting Raja SUpport Staff. I am so glad to be the customer Hosting Raja. I will surely recommend Hosting Raja to my friends.
A  2nd of Sep, 2015 by    +5 Votes
Hosting Raja is one of the crap provider.

I was using other server for 4 years with the same amount of trafic, bandwidth, data, emails etc.. I had never issue with that but since I have registered Hosting Raja, my customers getting too much problem even accessing the website. I am running online store and couple of customers had issue where due to server error they ordered and paid same product twice. Thank god my PayPal had the amount and so I could refund him. Otherwise PayPal do auto withdraw for Indian account and you can never pay back.

Their support is BIG CRAP. They will always ask you to call if you are not in India. LOL, we pay them and also pay to get support? What a crap.

They had never resolved my issue but instead they promote their higher package. BIG LOL. they are so petty and money minded people. They will even never reply to your ticket or on chat if you will ask them to PROVIDE YOUR MONEY BACK FOR THEIR CRAP SERVER AND SERVICE.

THIS IS BIG ONE:
THEY WILL NEVER EVER REPLY TO YOUR TICKET OR ON CHAT, IF YOU EVER ASK THEM TO REFUND YOU FOR THEIR CRAP SERVER AND SERVICE.

Hosting Raja (hostingraja) is the crap hosting provider. Do not ever go with this guyz. There is a huge possibility to loose your customer's trust and business.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Hosting Raja Logo Hosting Raja
Customer Care Service
2nd Floor, Saraswathamma Complex, Akshay Nagar, TC Palya Main Road, Dooravani Nagar Post
Ramamurthi Nagar