Horizongoldcard.com / charged money out of me and didn't apply

1 PA, United States Review updated:

Amount: $29.95
Merchant: horizoncard svcs -[protected], pa

You last logged into
Online banking on:

7/17/2008 your check card was used for a transaction that was made online, by phone, or mail. This means your card was not swiped in a machine for this transaction. For up-to-date information about activity in your account, please visit online banking. Please call us immediately at 1.800.432.1000 if you do not recognize this transaction.

This email sent to:
Sherrirussell@comc... Want to confirm this email is from bank of america? Sign in to online banking and select alerts history to verify this alert.

*transaction pending.

They charged money for one didn't apply for card for second I didn't give any my info and bank info period and they took money out of my account.

Comments

• Am
      11th of Sep, 2008

This is a scam, they sent me the same damm postcard in the mail from Horizon Gold. I went on online to see about the offer, and they said you need a credit card or a debt card. See with these kind of offers they don't tell you everything until you see for yourself. I knew this mess was false information. Company's like this should be reported. I mean you offered me the damm card why do I have to give you my credit card number or debit number are you crazy.

• Va
      2nd of Nov, 2008

i recieved the gold card and i want to cancel it. and i just saw that my bank account it being charged tenty dollars for no reason!.. that is b.s. i want my money back!!