Horizon Gold / Took Money Out Of My Account

Indiana, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: N/A

Your company is VERY DECEITFULL. The postcard I recieved said I was PRE APPROVED for a $5oo. unsecured HORIZON GOLD CREDIT CARD. It didn't say anything about having to join a distribution club, or to buy from your club. BUT YOU MADE SURE YOU TOOK $29.00 DOLLARS FROM MY ACCOUNT! Thats when I found out that it was A socalled membership. As soon as I seen that you took the moneys out of my account that, s when I realized your SCAM. As of today You have not withdrawn the charge! It also stated that I would not be billed until the first month billing. I didn't contact the BBB YET! PLEASE STRAIGHTEN this situation out. THANKYOU
Ki

Comments

Pa
  3rd of Nov, 2008
they took my money of my card for the card and they said that they was only taking $10.00 dollards out and they took $39.00 dollards and I would like my money this the secoud time my money was taking out and I DONT APPERICATE that please refund my money please.
Je
  16th of Nov, 2008
i also got a postcard in the mail, once i realized what it was i didnt want, now a week later they have without my permission took money 30 dollars out of my visa account, which was money i needed, i cant get a hold of anyone phone is busy always.this is a horrible thing to do to people especially when we are all struggling to survive, i hope your happy horizon crappy card for taking food away from my kids...would REALLY LIKE MY MONEY, MY POINT MY MONEY NOT YOURS NEVER AUTHORIZED YOU TAKE MY MONEY...
Sa
  16th of Nov, 2008
i am so annoyed! i orederd the free trial for $3 and it took over 2 weeks to arrive at that time my bank rang me and said a payment was taken out on nearly £50 which i did not authorise. i got the same number to ring as some people said they have and its just fake. i tried the online chat and they werent even helping just seemed like i was talking to a machine.
i want my money bank and am scared that they might take out further payments
Vo
  10th of Dec, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I AM CALLING MY LAWYER AND BANK AND REPORTING THEM TO THE BBB!

Horizon Gold Logo Horizon Gold