Horizon Gold Card / mislead about card!
I had spoken to a rep from their company who told me there would be a 29.95 initial charge for the card, but as long as I didn't use the card there would be no other charges. I was immediately charged 29.95 plus 2-2.00 pending charges. I immediately asked what these were for and was told they meant nothing and would come off in a few days. (which they did) but, bow I am being charged 19.95 again as of 5/9. I no longer intend to do business with the company and I have never used the card. I expect to have the total of`$49.90put back on my credit card just as quickly as they seemed to take it off. I have no problem contacting the bbb, the attorney generals office or any one who can help me. I expect to have all of my money back by 5/19/2008.
More Horizon Gold Card Complaints & Reviews
- Horizon Gold - dishonest business practices! 
- Horizon Gold - scammed by horizon gold 
- Horizon Credit Card - not what it said it was 
- Horizon Gold Card - I don't want this card!!! 
- The Horizon Gold Credit Card - not credit card like you would want 
- Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services - Unauthorized charge on my debit card
- Horizon Gold / Horizon Card Services - My account was charged
- Horizon Gold Card - charging me a fee when the site said it was free.
- Horizon Gold - I can't login to my account
- Horizon Gold - billing/refund issues