Horizon Gold Card / unlawfully took my money

1 3726 east 61, Cleveland, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: (216) 441-9756

I was searching for a credit card to help me through the holiday season when horizon gold card pop up claiming to give 500 dollars credit limit with out credit checks or employment checks. So I started the application process giving my personal info including my current credit card info, however when it came to the part asking for my card secure code a the holy spirit advise me to look the company up to see if it was truly legit that is when i came across this website. I was so relieved that I looked it up before going through with it so I went back to the page and pressed cancel then an message box appeared and asked if I really wanted to navigate from this page and I pressed OKAY all of a sudden it moved me to another page that looked like a home page at the bottom it had options Yes to go ahead with the company and No Thanks, so I pressed No Thanks. Now here is where the scam happened a page saying thanks and the company has went ahead and took 29.95 from my account. I was in SHOCK. HOW THE HELL CAN THEY DO THAT, JUST IGNORE ME SAYING CANCEL AND NO THANKS AND TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITH OUT MY PERMISSION. HELP PLEASE WHAT DO I DO I NEED THAT MONEY TO GET MY SONS CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!

Comments

• Ge
      21st of Dec, 2010

i am very upset with the horizon gold card rip-off! I paid into their scam patiently for 7-months waiting for Christmas to finally arrive, and when it did, i had already paid 39 dollars times 7months...whatever that comes out to be.Approximately 280 dollars. When i went to order for my girlfriend and her young daughter, i found out that they were only a very small private shopping network which cosisted of products that were overpriced as much as 100 percent mark-ups! And to make matters worse, when i arrived at the check-out they formulated this ridiculous handling fee whichn was over 50% of the total cost of my goods. They(of course )wanted this to be paid for up-front and out-of-pocket.Having nothing to do with my already skyrocketed overpriced merchandise.These people should be locked -up for crimes against humanity, and taking advantage of people who are trying to establish their good credit again.