Horizon Gold Card / Scam online credit card company

My money was taken just like all the others, being led to believe that thier card was a regular creit card to repair credit. Turns out they really only offer some cheap services no one ever uses, or that you probably already have included with insurance or AAA or something and if not ,you could buy at the dollar store.

Comments

• Pa
      15th of Jun, 2007
    Horizon Gold Card - Not a real Credit Card

They Charged my account for $79.95 for a fake card. They don't even have a major legal on them. They say that they are there to help build your credit put you have to shop on they account which don't have anything worth your money.

• Ka
      11th of Dec, 2007

I would like to request a refund on my card I don't like the service you have.

• Ra
      3rd of Jan, 2008

How do these scam artist get away with this criminal act ? I recieved a pre-approved app. in the mail today. It has no phone # only an address. ** P.O. Box 1275 Indiana, Pa. 15701-1275 ** maybe this will help some of you to contact these crooks. I am taking the app. to the police ( a lot of good it will probably do).

• Me
      4th of Jan, 2008

I just apply about ten minutes ago and it said that i was approved it took all my information it got to my account number and said that i put in the wrong number and it won't let me go no further and i know it was the right account number. What can i do to save my social security number and my account?

• Pa
      31st of Jan, 2008

I received a approval card through the mail saying that I was approved for one of their cards then it asked me for another credit card if I had one why would I want theirs... What are these idots thinking...

• Ju
      5th of Apr, 2008

the whole thing is fraud i was very disappointed when i found out that it is not at all a credit card as they lead me to believe the road side asst. is nothing like they said either. i have contacted others and i will take a day off from work to submit all the information to the atto. gernerals office. junior hensley

• Mo
      29th of Apr, 2008
    Horizon Gold Card - Sent a 80 dollar money order with no return of card and there is no way to contact them
    Horizon Gold cards
    Tampa
    Florida
    www.horizoncardservices

I sent a 80 dollar money to the adress suppossedly to get a credit card with a credit limit of 500 dollars and that has been three weeks ago. There has been no return of money order or reciept of any credit card. I kept the stub from the money order therefore I will making a claim for my money back.

31st of May, 2008
    Horizon Gold Card - scamming emails

these people are scamming on blue sky auto loans and blue sky is not sending out email from this horizon. the emails will come with dozens of different names on the email

• Ve
    Indiana
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 1800-251-6144
    www.thehorizonoutlet.com

I thought it would be a Visa card not a shopping website and when I got online I can buy all the thing they had. They had junk. Please let every one know about this. I will send the card back on 07-05-2008.

• B
      17th of Jul, 2008

Ms. Dix,

I am a former employee of the company, and I can tell you that if your did not get a card it was because they did not have any information for you, if you call 1 800 215 6144 you will be able to speak to a customer service rep who can assist you

• Al
      8th of Aug, 2008

i think these pepole should be proscuted to the fullest extent of the law for takeing other pepoles money and not doing what they say there going to do its wrong and they took me as well i would like any that got taken to please e-mail me cause im going to be taking legale action against them its been 6 days and no card yet so i know its a scam and i wont put up with it.

• Je
    Green Bay
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 9207131604
    lick2chick@yahoo.com

I signed up to see if i can get one of those card and was approve. but i put it on a card witch i did not have enough money to take out but some how they took out $2.00 of it and i want it back. tell i get the amount they want for the card.

Sincerly, Mr. Jerry Lee

28th of Aug, 2008
    Horizon Gold Card - Its a lie
    Horizon Gold Card
    Indiana
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 18002516144
    www.horizongoldcard.net

The advertisement for this card is misleading, and of banking account. They are stealing if they do. Where the hell is the outlet store? I turned it over to the police.

29th of Aug, 2008

I filed bankruptcy 2 years ago and was wanting to start building my credit when I received my post card. They keep taking 19.95out of my account and I had to cancel my account cause the bank couldn't stop them...

• Ki
      30th of Aug, 2008

They should be prosecuted.I trtied to get a phone number there is not one!!!

• Ny
      2nd of Sep, 2008
    Horizon Gold Card - Riop Off

I agree with James. When I typed the name in and Yahoo warned me not to enter the site.
    Dangerous Virus and that was it for me.

• Ra
      10th of Sep, 2008
    Horizon Gold Card - fake card

i am not happy because i get a card from u guys for a credit card of 500.00 dollars an u want my credit card number to why so u can take money off the other card an put it on this 1 i dont thank so good bye

• Ca
      10th of Sep, 2008
    Horizon Gold Card - not received any info regarding accont
    Myrtle Beach
    South Carolina

look i can't even get a number to contact customer service to stop this before it happens. i already signed up and they have taken my money out of my account, but i have heard nothing else from them...i need a nuber to contact someone immediately!!!b-4 it gets 2 far

• Br
    Merrifield
    Virginia
    Phone: 703 255-8837
    navyfederal.org

Please stop going in my acount without my permission, and trying to deduct money . Every time there is a returned check a $25 fee is taken from my account thanks to Horizon I have a negative balance of $150- . Refrain from going in my account or legal action will follow this complaint.

6th of Oct, 2008

Thank you so much for the heads up...I went to the website, and they approved me without requesting any info. So I knew it had to be a scam. Because all they really wanted was my account info so they could scam me and take my money. Thanks so much!!! They need to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest for sure. I also noticed that there was no number or any form of contact, which also made me think they were fishy. Most credit card company's give you the first option of calling their customer service dept if you have any questions or concerns.