HomeShop18 / fraud calls
There have been two times incident that when I have placed my order, the next day, not once but two three times I receive a call from diiferent numbers with different names giving reference of Homeshop18 saying that we have been selected in the lucky draw and then they tell us that we have won some fancy rewards (like tata safari or a cash reward of 12, 60, 000/-). Then they usually ask us to deposit certain amount of money. even if we say that we r not interesed they still keep on calling which is v irritating.
Even I called the customer care no to confirm on this reward they also said that its a fraudial call.
I want everyone to be aware of such fraud calls and want homeshop18 to have a look into this matter. I am enclosing the number from which he called. His name is Sweety Singh and he is from Bihar, his phn no. is [protected], [protected]. He called us atlest 5 times.
Kindly, look into the matter as such kind of phone calls is totaly unethicall. This is a complete disaster.
More HomeShop18 Complaints & Reviews
- HomeShop18 - non delivery of product! 
- Wespro 5mega pixal digital camcorder through HomeShop18 - shut down 
- Homeshop18 - defect product 
- HomeShop18 - low price lcd tv 
- HomeShop18 - bill invoice not given 
- HomeShop18 - maxxlite power bank
- www.homeshop18.com - their items aren't durable 
- HomeShop18 - wrong product delivery 
- HomeShop18 - roti maker not working properly and not as per shown in the adverticement not getting support from c. care to get refund money. 
- HomeShop18 - product not delivered