HomeShop18 / low price lcd tv

1 India Review updated:
Phone: 9920033587

I want to buy an lcd screen for my computer. And I don’t know which one to buy. I want something around 19 inches as that is the available space that I have. I have seen the viewsonic, samsung and the lg lcd tv’s and all of them seem to be around the same price. But I think that I will go for the lg because I like the brand and the price seems to be affordable. I looked on homeshop18 and I found out that they have the lg 19 inch lcd tv which is a lot cheaper than the others and is of better quality. And they give a warranty as well. I will definitely purchase it from homeshop18 today.

Comments

28th of Dec, 2010

I received the delivery of the LG LCD TV two days ago from HomeShop18. I’m so happy with it. The colours are so amazing, especially because I watch a lot of movies on my computer screen because all of my movies are on my external hard drive. The screen is also very good for generally online browsing as the resolution is very good. Thanks so much Homeshop18 for delivering it on time. I feel like it is a Christmas gift to myself!