Homemark / Vibro Shape Belt / Unusable product & shocking service

1 South Africa Review updated:

I have purchased Vibro Shape belt, which has been repaired in the last 6 months FIVE TIMES. After informing the management of Homemark, namely Julie Swart, that this product if faulty and breaks after being used for 2 days, I have been given THREE new belts, that all broke as usual. Julie Swart has promised to refund the money since the product is obviously cannot be used. Then she just vanished, does not return calls etc. Homemark stuff are rude, put the phone down on you the moment you try to get to the management. Do not buy their products, it won't last. They should not be allowed to trade at all!!!

Comments

• Jj
      25th of Jul, 2016
    Homemark - Fraud
    Homemark
    South Africa

Homemark commits blatant fraud. They phone people up claiming that they won a prize and that they will send it off to you. They do this with customers who bought from them previously. The next thing thousands of rands are deducted from your credit card, in my mothers case R2999.00 The so called consultant who called spoke English so badly that she could hardly understand what he said. At no point was any amount discussed and at no point was any authorization given for any amounts to be processed on her card. They just use your old credit card details and simply process any amount they want against it and claim you agreed to it. They also refuse to cancel orders even though we phoned them and cancelled less than 2 hours later after we became aware of what they did.

Only after getting the SAPS (South African Police Service) involved did they finally agree to pay the money back a month later.

Homemark operates way outside of the Consumer Protection Act and they need to be shut down permanently. They have been defrauding people for years and need to be boycotted. They were brought in front of the Department of Trade and Industry in August of 2007 already for doing the exact same thing as described above, and more than 5 years later they are still doing the exact same thing. Unscrupulous companies like Homemark is a prime example of why the Consumer Protection Act was needed.

• Le
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Homemark - memory foam slippers
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

Good day, i bought the memory foam slippers from a pop up shop at east rand mall two months ago and already i feel like i am walking on the soles and the threads at the end of the slippers is coming off. I am really disapointed as i thought i would not have to purchase another pair of slippers this year.

Kindly advise of way forward.

• Ab
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Homemark - Contract phone
    Randburd

Good day,

I was called by homemark agent, selling some phones to me, I then told her that my phone needs an upgrade, she promised me that she will upgrade it, but instead she gave me 2 contracts, then later when I call Home mark contact centre, they keep hanging a call in my ear, what should I do?

Regards,
    Evah

• Th
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Homemark - Voucher cards
    South Africa

I called and they said l must email them l did as told but no response since last week so I don't know what to do contact 0636877112

• Mm
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Homemark - bad service from sales person and supervisor
    Granville, Massachusetts
    homemark.co.za

I requested sale person to cancel my order and she carried on with the transaction that I did not give her a right to

• Le
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Homemark - silk'nflash hair removal
    SANDTON JOHANNESBURG
    homemark.co.za

I ordered silk'nflash on the 25/11/2016.My order no is #46572.Pay ed for it on the same day, and after numerous of calls to the
    customer sevices and promises that i will receive it the following monday up to today i have not receive my parcel.

Please help, as it intended as a christmas gift for my wife.

Leon fensham