Homechoice / order i've placed
I've placed an order on the 17th of October and still haven't heared anything from you. I keep on calling and they tell me that the order is still pending but I'll get a call.
I don't get the calls as promised, I have to follow up and get the same answer again.
I called again now and was told that the number that they have on the system is different to the one I'm giving them, and they also need proof of address from me.
My order is still pending and will take up to 14 days to ship out.
Your service is really bad.
More Homechoice Complaints & Reviews
- Homechoice - my statement 
- Homechoice - homechoice is still taking money out of my installments as bank charges 
- Homechoice - account department incompetent 
- Homechoice - sent through a wrong order 
- Homechoice - fraud committed under name 
- Homechoice - unethical behaviour
- Homechoice - bedding
- Homechoice - charged for a gift
- Homechoice - parcel returned.
- Homechoice - I didnt receive my order