Homeaway / downtown san diego condo rental icon bldg unit 301
The owner of the unit lives across the hall and has been excepriobally difficult to deal with throughout our 3 month rental. She has called us names, interrupted our privacy by doing unrequested renovations( i.e. Removing carpet to replace w/ wood flooring, painting), and threatened us with extra unfounded up charges for cable. Her attitude is rude and the time we wasted with back and forth texts has ruined our vacation.
The location is East Village and riddled with 8, 000 homeless, strewn in the streets and on sidewalks. The noise and traffic to Petco Park keeps us up at night when there is an event. The elevators are often out of order or at best, slow. It is a depressing and dangerous area to rent in. The unit itself has poor ambiance, missing parts to light fixtures, and very little kitchen storage.
It has been a terrible experience throughout. I will try to post her texts so u can see what u might be dealing with. Do NOT rent from her if you want to enjoy your "Home Away" experience!
More Homeaway Complaints & Reviews
- HomeAway.com - bad company 
- Homeaway - worthless customer service 
- HomeAway.com - rental listing services complaint
- HomeAway.com - stay as far away from this company as you can
- HomeAway.com - scammed 
- HomeAway.com - there is no customer service
- Homeaway, Koi Interiors - rent room has too many problems for unprofessional service. the room is unhygienic and unhealthy
- Homeaway - holiday rental in lacanau ocean gironde
- Homeaway - paid rental and deposit nor refunded
- Homeaway - rental 4233291 - owner will not return refund - breach of contract