Home Depot — star fruit tree died
Six months ago I bought a Star fruit tree at the Marathon Florida Home Depot and was told it had it had a 1 year guarantee. I took it back and they told me they wouldn't give me a new one(might have something to do with Irma). Just wondering what you policy was?
On October 22, 2017 I went to the return desk with my receipt for the Star fruit tree and they said I had to have the actual dead tree. The next day I pulled it up and brought it in and they told me because of hurricane Irma they were NOT honoring the one year guarantee policy, so I left in in their trash.
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- Hampton Bay - outside solar lamps model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - employees 
- Home Depot - Hot Water Heaters - unfair installation charges 
- Home Depot - unethical charges-home depot home improver credit card
- Home Depot - will never buy anything from them again
- Home Depot - appliance delivery order w838836677
- Home Depot - home depot racial and ill treatment