Home Depot / won't honor service plan
I bought a microwave from Home Depot with an extended service plan, but they will not honor it. I have the receipt and contract number, I'm trying to have my microwave replaced, but they told me the plan that they sold me is not for the microwave and is wrong.The plan is misguiding, it says complete replacement for one year ($100 to $149.99 value) for $14.99. I paid !49.00 for it But on the other hand they put the microwave in the same category as Major appliances and the fee is higher.I bought the plan because they proposed it to me and I bought it in good faith.
I'm not getting anywhere with them, the store manager tried to give me my money back with a credit, they won't cut me a check. Something is fishy. I have tried to call Home depot about the plan but get nowhere, they keep me calling in circles.
Who should I file a complaint with, The BBB?
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Hampton Bay - Outside solar lamps Model #79339 79330 
- Home Depot - Counter top / customer service
- Home Depot - service provider dispute
- Home Depot - gas grill lost - 5 calls to get it delivered by on-trac - online order wa44091606
- Home Depot - danvers in back of the mall
- Home Depot Delivery - delivery & installation