Home Depot / won't honor service plan
I bought a microwave from Home Depot with an extended service plan, but they will not honor it. I have the receipt and contract number, I'm trying to have my microwave replaced, but they told me the plan that they sold me is not for the microwave and is wrong.The plan is misguiding, it says complete replacement for one year ($100 to $149.99 value) for $14.99. I paid !49.00 for it But on the other hand they put the microwave in the same category as Major appliances and the fee is higher.I bought the plan because they proposed it to me and I bought it in good faith.
I'm not getting anywhere with them, the store manager tried to give me my money back with a credit, they won't cut me a check. Something is fishy. I have tried to call Home depot about the plan but get nowhere, they keep me calling in circles.
Who should I file a complaint with, The BBB?
More Home Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Home Depot Stainmaster Carpet - staineasy carpet 
- Home Depot Credit Card - I urge all of you never to get this credit card! 
- GE Adora - dishwasher won't clean dishes 
- American Craftsman Windows At Home Depot - windows 
- Home Depot Store Employee Complaint - Employees 
- Home Depot - Flooring/Bathroom quote
- Home Depot - i’m still waiting for a call to schedule a free estimate on fencing since last thursday
- Home Depot - service
- Home Depot - shower kit
- Home Depot - credit card