HMSHost / pga tour grill t3 mccarran international airport

United States Review updated:

My husband and I stopped in for a drink. The menu did not look appealing at all so we decided just to sit down and have a drink while we waited for our flight. Well after receiving our drinks, only drinking a couple sips the waiter comes back over and says that we can't stay there because there's cameras watching us and if we're not eating we can't stay there. He also proceeded to say that they get busy so we can't be there(may I add that there was only another couple in the whole place). We got our bill for a water and a pop and I was completely shocked and the price of a frigin pop and water. Almost $5.00 !!! This has to be the worst customer service I've ever seen. As a paying customer I should not be kicked out from sitting down and enjoying my well paid drink.

Ra
May 8, 2017

Comments

• We
      9th of May, 2017

Why would you be shocked at airport prices? Do you not fly often? I was in JFK (NYC) on Friday and had to pay 4.25USD for a small plastic bottle of water. A tiny bag of crisps (potato chips) was over 4.00USD as well. As far as being asked to move, that probably would have annoyed me too. You were, after all, a paying customer. I guess the was thinking there was no tip to be made with you. Or maybe it really is their policy that you have to order food to sit there.

• Ca
      10th of May, 2017

How many people go to work just to kill time and don't care about being paid?