HMSHost — chick-fil-a cvg cincinnati airport
On May 3 '17, I ordered 2 Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich Meals. Tamika (88182) took my order. She said the total was $16.30 I thought that sounded high and looking at the bill, the subtotal was $15.38. On their menu board, the price for the meal was $7.39. When I asked about the price difference, she told me that it was an upcharge for the ice tea. Being that the soft drink and the tea was the same price, that was not the answer. I kept pointing out that the meal was a lower price than what I was charged. She said that their was no way to put in just a meal, that they had to put in each item separately.
THEY ARE MAKING .30 cents FOR EVERY MEAL THEY SELL!!! THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!
More HMSHost Complaints & Reviews
- HMSHost - general manager is a horrible person 
- HMSHost - I would not recommend this employer to anyone seeking a job weather part time or full time 
- HMSHost - lynette warren bartender/server norton sound pre security, anchorage, ak
- HMSHost - unethical behaviour
- HMSHost - unlawful termination
- HMSHost - snd bord prot ch whole wheat turkey breast mozzarella and tomato
- HMSHost - spokane taproom food
- HMSHost - way overpriced for not-so-fast food and not very pleasant employees.
- HMSHost - gouge pricing
- HMSHost - icd crml mach v