Hit Web Design / Scammed! Unfinished Website!

1 1-866-211-0743Provo, UT, United States Review updated:

HIT WEB DESIGN IS FAR BY THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH! I started my project with them in July 2010, as of today, December 20, 2010, I still have no website completed by them. They had done a website for me before for my other business, I liked the website, so I decided to hire them to do a website for my other business which was a huge mistake. I should of never, ever, done that. However, I didn't know that it was so many complaints against them. Even when they did my website in 2007, there were complaints against them, I just didn't know about it. I have paid them money to do an e-commerece website, and the cost is like $12oo. I have emailed, left voice messages, and you never get a call back, or a reply ftrom them at all. The designer hired to work on my website is named Chelsey Vuyk, and she never returns any of my calls, and just like dropped off the planet of the earth. I also emailed her Supervisor, Joe Nielsen, never got a reply from him either. What kind of Supervisor is he, huh?? I then spoke to a guy Carlos Kidman who is suppose to be the Senior Customer Service Representative who you speak with to help you with problems, and getting them solved. Well, he got angry because I asked for a refund, then I found out I could cancel, but couldn't get a refund. So, at this point, I said to him, just ask the designer Chelsey to contact me we can at least finish the last few things so I can go live with my website, to avail, she still hasn't contacted me and its Dec. 20, 2010. This is so crazy, almost 6 months to do a website. So, now they just completely ignore my emails, and phone calls, and won't call me back. I am not going to sit back and let them think they are going to get away with getting my hard earned money. We all who has been scammed need to get together and put them out of business, and file a Class Action Law Suit. If anyone knows of anyone that has already started a lawsuit against Hit Web Desgin please let me know, as I want to join as well. If you know if anyone or an attorney working on a lawsuit against them, please ask them to email me at tmjexdesigns@yahoo.com
LET'S GET TOGETHER AND SHUT THIS COMPANY DOWN!!!

Comments

• Ca
      14th of Jan, 2011

This message sounds just like what is happening to me and my company. I have tried to call them left over 40 messages to call me backhand guess what I still have not recived a phone call from them! I'm a small business owner and was referred to them and I have to tell ya this company SUCKS! Do not use them cause alls they will do is take your money and won't finish anything they say!

• Em
      1st of Mar, 2011

Violations of Anit-Discrimination for non-payment of wages and paying wages with NSF funds have been issued against this company. Employees who have not been paid are encouraged to file a wage claim through the Utah Division of Labor. There is a 5% penalty per day up to 20 days for non payment of wages per pay check. Outsource employees from any state can complete the wage claim form. Google for Utah Wage Claim. It is available from the Utah Division of Labor. You can continue to work for the company and file a claim. If you have not been paid, we encourage you to really think about why you work for free. If you live in Utah you can file for unemployment benefits for just cause of non-payment of wages. Many employees who have left this company have found new jobs and are much much happier.

Consumers are encouraged to contact their credit card companies and request a refund for failure to deliver a product. Due to the heavy indebtedness of this company it is encourage that your file as quickly as you can. It is estimated that the company owes $340K in back wages in addtion to the liens noted above. Consumers need to know that their sites are on servers through Fibernet. This company i.e. HIT Web does not host websites, it sells website hosting through a third party vendor i.e. Fibernet. When this company files bankruptcy, which it should have done long before now, your site may shut down for non-payment of services by fibernet. There is a question of where all of the money this company has taken in has gone, the IRS is not paid, Aenta Health was not paid its premiums and was granted a judgment, employees are not paid, the company has no assets. Those defending the company here on this site no longer work for the company. The promise to pay wages knowing that you can not pay them is fraud. The only purpose for telling anyone that you will pay wages when you know that you cannot pay them is to obtain labor from them for free. The information contained herein has been reported to the Utah County Attorney's office.

Many ask why this has gone on so long; in the words of one management member "because no one knows how to take us to court". If you have not been paid wages and have been promised to be paid, if you have received NSF checks that are still outstanding you are encouraged to request that the Provo police crime division take a report. They will attempt to discourage you by stating that you have to prove intent. The proof intent has already been gathered. If the detective will not take the report, ask to speak with the Cheif. The county attorney's office cannot do anything unless they get as much information as they can on this company. If you have problems with the police taking a report, please contact the attorney's general office ask for Scott Reed the criminal attorney. You can find the information by going the the UT Attorney General's website. The Crime goes on because no one will prosecute due to lack of funding. The attorney's general office can request funding if the complaints are sufficient. Also, please contact Sentor Orin Hatch's office. Funding in Utah county, State of Utah needs to be available for this type of crime.

• Et
      9th of Mar, 2011

Heritage Web Solutions/ Hit Web Design closed it doors for good today at 11:00. Currently if you are a Heritage Web Solutions customer you can only access your account by contacting the server company Fiber Net http://www.fiber.net/content/heritage-and-hit-web-design

If you have paid money to Hit Web Design/ Heritage Web Solutions I suggest you do a Charge back on your Credit Card immediately and see if you can get anything back.

Please post your stories.

9th of Mar, 2011

Here is proof of the end... photos of them taking equipment out of the buildings

• Et
      10th of Mar, 2011

Hit Web Design has already set up shop again and is already scamming people again. They are now doing business as ISO Webworks

this is their new URL

Their phone number is
    1-866-598-4347

This company is currently registered to their former CTO Kevin Morrill

Contact them and demand your paycheck or your refund.

• Ge
      10th of Mar, 2011

PLEASE! YOU CAN FILE A CLAIM WITH THE PROVO, UT POLICE DEPARTMENT. THEY ARE TAKING REPORTS AND/OR COMPLAINTS AGAINST HIT WEB DESIGN FOR ANY FRAUD OR SCAM ACTIVITY. YOU CAN ASK FOR OFFICER DICK OR SGT. CROSBY - 801-852-6231 I JUST FILED MY CLAIM AND RECEIVED A CASE NUMBER. WHEN I CALLED AND MENTIONED HIT WEB DESIGN THEY ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THE COMPANY & COMPLAINTS THAT HAVE BEEN COMING IN. I DID MY PART TO SEE JUSTICE SERVED. I HOPE YOU WILL DO THE SAME. GOOD LUCK

PROVO, UT POLICE DEPARTMENT
    801-852-6210 OR
    801-852-6231

11th of Mar, 2011

Feel free to leave a comment on David's Aitken Wife's blog who blames Hit Closing on the economy, and tries to make it look like the medias fault they closed down.

14th of Mar, 2011

If you want to get a refund for your website feel free to call them directly or visit their new office

Phone number: They pick up saying ISO Webworks
    1-866-598-4347

Address
    50 N. Center Street American Fork, UT

• Em
      29th of Mar, 2011

Service of complaints either district or small claims can be served upon Sonny Olsen Registered Agent at Heideman, McKay, Heugly & Olsen 2696 North University Avenue, Suite 180, Provo, UT 84604-3863. It just needs to be served upon the lawfirm to someone 18 years old or above. Get the name of the person at the front desk upon whom you hand the documents and their position with the firm. Make sure it is served with a Summons. Small claims documents are ususally all in one documents. Read them to make sure. Document due need to be served pursuant to Utah Rules of Civil Procedures Rule 4 you can read this at the following: http://www.utcourts.gov/resources/rules/urcp/urcp004.html

You can send your demand for payment to Mr. Olsen at solsen@hmho-law.com.