Hilton Garden Inn / clothing
Me and my wife stayed at Hilton Garden Inn in Sugar Land! Wonderful stay everyone was great! The issue is we got all the way home and realized we left all our hanging clothes in our room. We called to have them sent to us and they had vanished from the closet they were in. The room was vacant and hey should have been there. One key card was in room the other still in my wallet so only stafff would have has access to the room. So why were my clothes not taken to lost and found? Around $600 worth of my hard earned clothes gone from a locked room only staff has access to! That's unacceptable esp when we pay good money to stay at such a nice hotel and staff steals clothing rather than turning them in.
More Hilton Garden Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Hilton Garden Inn - Front desk manager cussing at me 
- Hilton Garden Inn - ran out of options, please help 
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / Arundel Mills - Very Greedy, Bad Custmer Service
- Hilton Garden Inn - email@example.com 
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga TN - violently threatened in closed elevator by a guest 
- Hilton Garden Inn - lied to about card being charged twice
- Hilton Garden Inn - customer service
- Hilton Garden Inn - felt harassed
- Hilton Garden Inn - rat inside my hotel room!!
- Hilton Garden Inn - reception staff member with disgusting attitude - very very poor staff member