Hewlett - Packard / Hp Pavillion A6000n Pc Desktop / no recovery discs!
The a6000n is the second hp computer I've owned. Both of which came with no recovery discs. As advised in the hp computer manual, I created the discs myself (using 2 dvd discs). When my system crashed I was glad to have them, or so I thought. The first disc booted up fine. But the second one could not be read. Both discs were brand new with no scratches. So I'm sending this out as a warning to anyone thinking about purchasing an HP computer. If your brand new system crashes you might be screwed, despite your best efforts. And to HP, if any of you are listening, spend the extra dollar or two and include recovery discs with your computers. Hell, add the cost to the final selling price. I would've spent another two bucks to prevent me from tearing my hair out trying to restore my system!
More Hewlett - Packard / Hp Pavillion A6000n Pc Desktop Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service