Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company — not satisfied with printer
client name - Rekha
As HP printer 132 NW created a problem.
I gave my printer to my dealer and they repaired it again and again and charged me Rs.850 (bill attached), dated [protected] it creates a lot inconvenience to me. Really very fed up with Ur service provider.
Issue is it creates a lot of sound while printing after the day I got repaired it and I do complain for it on the same day again and again there was no response and printer is with them.
So I am not satisfied from your service, I am student(B.Tech in CSE)and have to submit many projects, paid for printing even having printer. So I am not satisfied with this model.Kindly refund me or replace it with upper model. If my issue is not resolved within 2 days then I must have to take step for consumer court.
More Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now 
- HP - hp products and customer service 
- HP - repair scam 
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks