Hewlett Packard / disgusting service

1 United States

I purchased a NEW Hp computer tower in Feb. 2010. Not long after a month--the screen froze up on me--the screen would go blank--SLOOOW getting from one page to another--plus other things. I e-mailed Hp tech support. They e-mailed me back saying I should do this and do that. I e-mailed them back saying I was not about to do anything. It is a BRAND New computer-I am not a computer whiz by any means. We have gone back and forth so many times. Finally I got an e-mail from tech support or whatever saying I should call customer care. I did and after 93+ minutes--the computer was fixed alright--it didn't work at all!! Then the lady that was helping me wanted me to stay on the line for another 20 minutes. I said no way and hung up. I called back the next Monday and had to totally re-do my computer as if it was brand new--didn't help much at all. It is now Oct. 2010--I got a box to send it back to Hp to fix whatever. As far as I'm concerned they can keep it. I am totally disgusted with Hp and won't buy anything with that name again.

Ja