Hertz — very poor customer service
have had following problems with hertz in Dallas and Midland
1) making a reservation seems pointless. They never seem to have the car you book. During my last stay I had 3 cars. Not one of them was the car I originally reserved.
2) for the second time in two months a car needs maintenance less than a week into rental. This despite the fact that the booking was for 6 weeks + on both occasions. They ask for the mileage when you return the car. You have to wonder why.
3) The staff are immediately defensive and eager to deny any responsibility. Nobody has ever said 'sorry' for Hertz myriad shortcomings. Staff seem to be wholly disinterested in whatever inconvenience Hertz has caused.
I am sadly stuck with Hertz as they are my employers preferred choice. I will be trying to get this changed.
More Hertz Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz Car Rental - hertz billed me 151.60 british pounds for a service they never provided; etc etc 
- Hertz Thrifty Dollar Ireland - Hertz Rent A Car Wexford - scam for bogus "incidents" - hertz thrifty dollar
- Hertz - car rental 
- Hertz - van rental
- Hertz - car rental