Hertz Car Rental Denver / excessive toll charge and tire charge
The car had a cracked windshield and hail damage. I used the toll road to leave the airport and to return. They charged me almost $6 a day just to have the toll transponder which came with the car. I had to pay $38.55 for tolls that should have been less than $10. In addition they charged me $74 for a new tire. I will never use Hertz again. I complained via telephone and got no where. Beware!a
More Hertz Car Rental Denver Complaints & Reviews
- Hertz - verbale fine online 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - incorrect charged of 150€ after 5 months 
- Hertz Car Rental - i'll never rent from them again! 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - traffic ticket in italy 
- Hertz Italiana Spa Roma - visa charges 
- Hertz - Use car sales
- Hertz - No customer service skills and taxed my bill 100% (total cost) for fuel charges.
- Hertz - rental experience
- Hertz - sidewalk hazard | unkept | care in accident situation
- Hertz Car Rental - the payment was not explained to me properly, on how payments would be deducted from my account.