Hero Honda / Horrifying experience!

Re: Honda

I have been your member since July 2001 and today I have visited Khanna Automobiles Showroom, Safdarjung Enclave to redeem the points I accrued.This is my first visit to redeem my points. The moment I showed my passport to Mr. Shri om (Passport executive) he was very indifferent, and casually checked the points and told me that I should produce proofs for the points accumulated until now. My passport clearly shows 16566 points carried forwarded from my old passport which I had renewed from the same Showroom. I have a total of 16972 points until now. I have tried my level best to make them understand that I have not redeemed any points earlier,but they refused to accept my explanation . Immediately I contacted Ms.Ananditha at [protected] head office Vasant vihar, to my surprise she was not helpful to solve my problem. She told me that I would need to wait for few days till they verify all points and she would confirm me the same on phone. She also told me that it is not possible to redeem all points on one fine day.

I never expected such an harrowing experience from your dealers and officers in charge.

Binoy Jude.

N  27th of Jun, 2007 by
I have been their member since July 2003 and today I have visited SC MOTOR Malad West Mumbai Showroom for my due gift wrist watch but we not available the gift & ask me to collect gift other dealer. I am going my near dealer AHER AUTO PVT.LTD.KALYAN but we not agree for deliver this gift.

I am related with Hero-Honda not to dealer.

ENGINE NO -02J25E07040
N  16th of Jul, 2007 by
I have purchased the splendour + bike from TKT motors tirupur one year back. Whenever we go for service, first two services found satisfactory then, balance all are unsatisfied one.

No proper cleaning of bike, balancing will not be done. some small parts will be missing (when we see some time later service station, they tell it was like that only). Simply part exchanges... etc
we request you to take care... We believe you people and give our valued bike for service and when we become unsatisfied with the way they handle our bike, its simply irritating.

thanks n regards,
N  28th of May, 2009 by

The Manager,
Hero Honda.

Complaint for Bike

This is to bring into your notice that I have purchased a bike (Splender+) from Samta Automobiles, Sonepat, Haryana, whose number is HR10L9258. I always take my bike for servicing to Samta Automobiles for regular service but I am sorry to inform that the services I receive are not up to the mark. Every time most of the things are left unattended like engine & chain set noise, vibration and low average and I have to follow up again and again for the same things many time, which is not acceptable.

I would appreciate if you could personally look into the matter seriously, and please be ensure that all the problems I am facing should be attended at the time of service itself.

Thanking You

Sunil Kumar
H.No. 239/28
Shyam Nagar
Mob- 9999781469
A  12th of Jun, 2009 by
Sue them, they are just worst

If they cant care for customers they dont have rights to claim that they ate industry leaders

this is defenitely going to affect their sale.

I request Hero Honda to check their dealers attitudes because finaly its going to affect company and its sale as in Market there are 100's of options from other companies with your similar products...

Now its upto you...