Hero Honda / Horrifying experience!
I have been your member since July 2001 and today I have visited Khanna Automobiles Showroom, Safdarjung Enclave to redeem the points I accrued.This is my first visit to redeem my points. The moment I showed my passport to Mr. Shri om (Passport executive) he was very indifferent, and casually checked the points and told me that I should produce proofs for the points accumulated until now. My passport clearly shows 16566 points carried forwarded from my old passport which I had renewed from the same Showroom. I have a total of 16972 points until now. I have tried my level best to make them understand that I have not redeemed any points earlier,but they refused to accept my explanation . Immediately I contacted Ms.Ananditha at 011-[protected] head office Vasant vihar, to my surprise she was not helpful to solve my problem. She told me that I would need to wait for few days till they verify all points and she would confirm me the same on phone. She also told me that it is not possible to redeem all points on one fine day.
I never expected such an harrowing experience from your dealers and officers in charge.
More Hero Honda Complaints & Reviews
- Hero Honda Pleasure - starting problem 
- Honda Activa - Self Start and Starting Problem 
- Honda Mini Tiller / Cultivator - their CRAP 
- Hero Honda - Poor service! 
- Honda Jazz - having to buy new door locks on five year old car 
- Honda Corporations - 2013 honda accord power steering failure
- Honda Motor - front brakes
- Honda Motor - honda city car in pakistan. late delivery. wrong commitment
- Honda Motor - manager
- Honda Motor - damaging the interior of my car after being sent for repair