Hermes

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 by

hermes couriers failure to deliver goods on 4 separate occasions!

2.5
I recently ordered a number of goods through Amazon UK two of those order were sent via Hermes. All the other goods I ordered were delivered on time, needless to say the two items due to be delivered by Hermes failed to turn up!

Hermes even advised Amazon that they could not deliver due to access difficulties. This was an outright lie as my property is the only house on the lane and there is no access problems of any kind. Indeed, I received parcels from 3 separate courier firms during the same week. To my dismay, I found out that a further order I had placed through H&M was also due to be delivered by Hermes. After waiting in on four separate occasions for them to deliver (as specified in their notification email) I have given up. I have put in a formal complaint to both Amazon and H&M.

Hermes make it virtually impossible to contact them, however when I finally managed to discuss the position with their customer services department the assistance I was given was effectively worthless. They merely reiterated the rubbish given by the courier/driver that he could not deliver due to access difficulties. This firm, is inept and down right disingenuous. The level of customer service is quite appalling and the courier service is non existent!
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Other

Comments

N  22 hrs 4 mins ago by    0 Votes
My parcel not picked up for delivery and no one to speak to to resolve this. Very poor service will not us them again, will be making formal complaint. Who runs a company without people to talk to? Disgusting .

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree