Heritage Web Solutions / monies paid for work never done

1 Provo, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18016551600

I hired heritage to build a web site for me. I paid them up front for building the web site and 1 year of hosting. I had to make monthly payments for them to build web site. I then pre-paid for them to upload 5000 items to the site. I also pre-paid them for a flash package to be uploaded. I also pre-paid for the shipping companies to be downloaded onto the site. I then had stroke and was hospitalized. According to the contract they were suppose to renew the domain name with net firms. They did not renew the domain name and netfirm pulled their stuff taking my site off the internet. Heritage never down loaded the 5000 items because of my stroke they never got the item list, nor did they down load the shipping info or flash package because there was no site for them to do this also due to the site not being renewed by them, yet they still continued to withdrawl from my checking account the monthly hosting fee's for several monthsabout 8 months. I have been in contact with them about a refund and they keep hiding behind a contract that they say they owe me nothing. However they violated their own contract when they issued a refund to me and said here keep your mouth shut.

Comments

• Cu
      30th of Dec, 2009

I am sorry to hear about your problems with HIT (aka Heritage Web Solutions). We also paid $580 for a basic website and a year later our site STILL has not gone live. Heck, they haven't even finished the design of the site. Of course, we still pay the $19 per month!

I truly wish I would have done the research on this company before my husband signed their agreement and paid them. I filed my complaint here on this site as well.

Thos of you looking to use this company, please read and research these complaints before you make you decision to enter into a useless contract with this company.

ALSO, they have changed their name in this year that we have been dealing with them.

Heritage Web Solutions is now HIT Web Design.

• Fr
      1st of Jan, 2010

I paid over $2, 500 for a website and they did the job half way, I filed a charge back with my bank, sending in all supporting documents. I got a full refund back from visa. file a charge back against this THIEVES

• Og
      1st of Jan, 2011

I paid Hit $1600.00 on December 2nd 2010 and I have not seen anything appening, When I call they do not answer and e-mails well that is another story. I am told that I will get a draft for the site it has been days. I do not know what to do because I live in Canada. Is there some advise I can get . I know that I will never get the site done.