Helzberg Diamonds Pv Mall / rip off

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States

I was happy when i bought my fiance her ring. She was too. It seemed to go pretty well until we found out we were lied to.They told us there was a one time protection fee and its even on the receipt that covered damages or theft of the ring.When we got our credit card statements another story had surfaced.It turns out that we were being charged 40 dollars a month for a protection program we never enrolled in nor did we ever agree to.this 40 dollars a month was also accruing interest and had to be paid in full in order to pay off the balance of the ring.i was mortified.i have never been taken for such a fool and have never had anyone lie to me like that before.this has ruined my finances and my poor old mother whos on disability had to foot the bill in order to save us from the nightmare we suffered by stopping in to this dreadful company.i hope you guys are happy for ruining our dreams and making my mother have to use her emergency operation fund in order to bail out these poor newlyweds.please do not shop at helzberg and tell everyone you know not to ever step foot inside that shady company.

Sw