Helzberg Diamonds / fraud and scam
Bought a 4000.00 wedding ring from them in 2000 which was an upgrade from the 2000.00 ring I got in 1998. Have not had problems with it until December 2008 when I noticed that the shank, 3/8 marquee diamond, and prongs was all missing out of my ring. Took my ring to Helzberg fully expecting them to fix it since they are suppose to have such a great warranty and so customer oriented. Boy was I wrong. They are trying to get me to pay 800.00 to have my diamond replaced.
And get a load of this, between shipping from the store to corporate and back to the store they lost one of my smaller diamonds. I have gotten every excuse in the book about them fixing my ring and have been without it since December. All I want is my ring fixed. Don't go to Helzberg!!! They will not warranty your ring like they say they do. Go to a jeweler that has a REAL WARRANTY and will fix your ring without the arguments and hassles. I am still battling with them to get it fixed.
More Helzberg Diamonds Complaints & Reviews
- Helzberg Diamonds - fraud and cheating 
- Helzberg Diamond Ring - rip off, scam, fraud, $3500.00 
- Helzberg Diamonds - credit card policies 
- Helzberg Diamonds - bad diamonds
- Helzberg Diamonds - poor quality and even worse customer service 
- Helzberg Diamonds Shops - customer service
- Helzberg Diamonds Shops - service
- Helzberg Diamonds - engagement ring and two bands
- Helzberg Diamonds - poor customer service
- Helzberg Diamonds - 1ct. rd. diamond bypass bracelet