HDFC / terrible hdfc customer care experience

1 India Review updated:

I am hdfc credit card customer since 1 year. Today I had called to your customer care, bangalore office on [protected] regarding my card payment. A guy named "rafiq" had picked up the phone. I got really very bad experience with this hopeless guy. This guy does not know how to talk to the customer. He was so arrogant while talking that he was doing some favor on me. I am requesting you to kindly take some severe action on this crap guy, so that he will understand that he is working in customer care and not customer harassment. I am going to share this with all my friends and all online groups I am registered with.

Ak

A

Comments

• Ra
      22nd of Nov, 2007

Next Time when u call, record the conversation using speaker phone in video cam or mobile cam & got to consumer court.

5th of Sep, 2008

I have called and mailed HDFC customer care centres many a times i.e from past two months but till date i didnt got any response from them. Besides this I have also contacted my branch office at Khanna, Branch office's executive says that they cannot help me as the deatils can only be extracted from Mumbai. But when contacted at their customer care centres I receive just one reply that within 2 working days my complaint will be resolved but till date their 2 working days are still continuing.

I have done some share trading through my above mentioned account. I asked bank authorities to forward me entire details of Share traded through my account.

Bank A/c No.01121000004869

please do the needful

27th of Nov, 2008

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT, , I RAHUL AMBAVATA WORKING IN THE SPARSH BPO SERVICES --GURGAON .AND MY ACCOUNT IS OPENED IN THE HDFC BANK AND IN THE MONTH OF SEPT AND IN THE NEXT MONTH I DROPPED A CHQ(RS7847/-) OF MY SALARY IN ONE OF THE BRANCH'S IN GURGAON(11TH OCT'08)AND DUE TO NOT ACTIVATION OF THE ACCOUNT MY CHQ WAS NOT CLEARED AND AFTER FEW DAYS I WENT TO THE BRANCH FOR THE CHQ, , THEN THEY REFUSED TO GIVE THE CHQ BACK TO ME AND SAID THAT I (RAHUL)HAS TO COLLECT THE CHQ FROM MY HOME BRANCH WHICH IS IN THE NOIDA(UP) SEC-16...AND ON 18TH OF NOV, , , I PERSONALLY VISITED THERE FOR THE CHQ BUT TILL THAT DATE THE CHQ WAS MISSING AND THEY DIDN'T GAVE ME MY CHQ BACK AND ATER MANY CALL THE CONCERNED DEPPT WAS NOT GVING ANY RESPONSE TO ME.NOW I'M SAYING THAT PLZZZZZZZZ GIVE ME MY CHQ BACK AND HDFC BANK CORPORATE MANAGER MR.AASHISH SARNA IS NOT READY TO TALK AND ALSO SENT A MAIL TO THE BANK BUT NO RESPONSEAND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY CHQ TILL NOW ???????????????????????????????????

27th of Nov, 2008

WHAT ABOUT THE CHQ PAYMNT

• Vi
      6th of Feb, 2009

complents

30th of Jun, 2009

This is sathish (ref no .15075666).I have applied a personal loan .But my loan application has been rejected though i have eligibility to get a personal loan ..i produced all the documents which are needed for granting of loan.Verification has been done .i want to know the exact reason behind the loan rejection..i think nobody applies a personal loan for timepass .

• St
      2nd of Jul, 2010

PATHETIC service in the whole of INDIA. I am an NRI and I am going to complain this to the international banks authority also have sent an e-mail to the grevience cell. Point is nothing can happen as this is the umpteenth time I have complkained and not a single $hit head from this $hitall bank has called me or sent any information. Apologies guy, my advice all of you all over the world, stop banking with this F'd up never usefull bank, and one day in the years to come they will close down. Maybe not possible what I am saying but doable if even 1000 people stop banking with them at one shot.

• Ds
      2nd of Aug, 2010

HDFC customer care sucks..Calling 100th time & there is no option listing for speaking to customer care executive.

• Si