HDFC Bank / un-authorised debited from credit card

1 India Review updated:

I am HDFC bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited Rs. 1899/- from my credit card number ending with 9737 without my concern on date: 02/02/2019. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited. I already complaint about that please do'not debit from my account they acceptance that your complaint has been lodged, but nothing be done today. I talk all toll free number [protected], [protected] four time, but not any postie response given to me. It is humbly requested to you go through the matter and refund my amount. It is also requested insure that in future not any amount debited from any type of account and card. Your Sincerely Malkeet Singh M. No. [protected].

Ma
Feb 14, 2019

Comments

• Hd
      15th of Feb, 2019

Dear Customer,

Let us look into it for you. Please share your Card No., transaction details with registered contact info & the issue on [protected]@hdfcbank.com. Mention this Ref No. TTU150219-01 in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay