HDFC Bank / negative account balance in hdfc account
In 2013 I opened my salary account with HDFC bank. Now I found that my account balance is negative.
It means my salary account has been converted into saving account after i left my job without any information.
I just want know that why i was not informed before converting my salary account to saving acct?
why I was not informed before negative balance?
Why hdfc takes residence proof, ID proof etc. if these are none of the use.?
I didn't receive any mail, any letter, any call, any sms about this.
Now I want to solve this.
Please tell me the correct way to clear this negative balance.
Can I use my hdfc account as my salary account now without any payment?
More HDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility 
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers 
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary 
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan - delay in the processing 
- HDFC Bank Atm Debit Card - atm txn declined, money debited from sb nre a/c of hdfc bank 
- HDFC Bank - unauthorised amb and other hidden charges 
- HDFC bank - related credit card 
- HDFC Bank - personal loan
- HDFC Ergo - no claim
- HDFC - credit card not received till now