HDFC bank / money not given

1 India Review updated:

I am existing account holder of hdfc bank since 2003 but on sep-3-2007 when i withdraw amount 15000/- from hdfc atm branch old rajinder nagar. Atm machine gave no money out and also deducted same amount from my account.this incident took in night at 21:30 pm at delhi.i was so much inconvenienced with this. Mentally harrased. When i called customer care they say that they will take 48 hrs for this only to verify the matter i am really upset with this kind of service of hdfc bank. I am not going to leave this matter so easily...

Comments

• Jy
      14th of May, 2008

On 3rd may I did the transaction of 8000 Rs from State bank Of Hydrabad (laxmi Nagar Branch) and I didn’t get the amount from ATM from that day I am continously in contact with ur customer care and branch but all are not taking this thing seriously, after that I am mailing to you, I hope from your side I will get proper response, Plz send me the status of my complain and give the proper solution I also visited to Barakhamba branch but the person told me I will send you the Form to your office and form two days I am waiting and now the person saying you have to come to the branch .

I really fedup with the HDFC service . Plz send me the detail of my complain

• Ra
      1st of Jun, 2008

Rajendra Kumar
    Delhi : B-1/46, Yamuna Vihar,
    Delhi – 110053
    Tel. : +91-9811372221

Nigeria : C/o Bhojraj IND. PLC.
    Plot ‘C’ Block-IX, State Highway
    E-mail : rajendra.biltex@bhojrajchanrai.com

Date : 30-05-2008

To,
    The CEO
    HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
    Raman House, H.T. Parekh Marg,
    169, Backbay Reclamation, Church Gate
    Mumbai – 400 020

Sub. : Policy No. 11059314

Dear Sir,

I am a customer of HDFC Bank Ltd. Vikas Marg, Delhi - 110092 having NRE account in the same branch. Last year in May I was going to Nigeria, I went to bank to deposit My foreign currency. The dealing person in Bank (Sardar ji) said that you will be holding money in your account which will not be appreciate. And said, “Open a fix deposit account with us you will get 25 to 40% return at your money.” This is one time fix deposit scheme and I can breake after one year. He took my sign on blank form and he issued a insurance policy (Market Link) in my name for ten (10) year in which he showed me unemployed person whenever I am a NRI since 2000 and working in Nigeria. He sent the policy documents at my local address in Delhi. This is totally fraud.

Now a next year 2008 I came in India on occasion of marriage of my younger brother and before some days Mr. Santosh Kumar from HDFC bank visit to me and said if I will give a additional amount of Rs. 75, 000/- upto two year I will get a handsome return on my investment 25 to 40%. I issued him a cheque of Rs. 75, 000/- but unfortunately I have seen the policy document at my home I was surprised this is unit link insurance policy which shows my unit balance only 30, 000/- approximately against my 75, 000/- deposit. I have dishonoured the cheque. Now I am sending the above policy you and request you to refund my 75, 000/- as well as interest on this within 7 days.

I request you also why not you cancel the licence of Mr. Santosh Kumar and Mr Sardar Ji which has cheated me.

I am sending this letter to IRDA, RBI and PM office.

Thanking you