Hcl Infinite Nokia Care Centre, Punjagutta, Hyderabad / mobile for repair, lost after 10 mnths. wost service provider

India Review updated:
Hi whoever listens,
I am working in Microsoft India R&D Pvt Ltd, and am a frustrated custumer of HCL Infinet Nokia Care, Punjagutta, Hyderabad which is the worst Nokia Care I had seen. My 10 years faith on Nokia Products has been washed away by the bloddy operators of this Nokia Care. I had given my Nokia 6100 Ten(10) months back, which was under warranty for a minor repair, and it has not been received till date. I am made to run to them every month but every time I get an answer it will come next week. It has been more than 10 times that I had visited them till date. Now they say the cell is lost. Sorry! Can you believe this.
The manager bloddy has stopped picking my calls and no one is talking to me. They are thieves, liars and the worst customer care in the country. How can they gulp my mobile after making me run around for 10 months and that too at the cost of my time and money wasted. I am going to publicise this in every corner of the world.

NOKIA will suffer because of their attitude. The customer care franchise should be revoked from HCL Infinet.

I'll make sure that this mail goes to every nook and corner of the corporate worlds and they should know about the pathetic conditions of one of the biggest brands in the country.

Vivek
[protected]

Comments

Pr
  23rd of Feb, 2008
Dear Sir/Madam
My mobile got stolen on 22-02-2008 at while I was travelling in a bus.Handset model is-Nokia2626,IMEI number is 354843014231133.
please block this handset at the earliest as a result the thief cannot use it.
Thanking you.
Hoping for a positive action.
Pramod kumar Das
English & Foreign Languages University
Hyderabad-India
Vi
  25th of Jul, 2008
I totally agree with Vivek, the HCL nokia care in panjagutta and mobiquest nokia care in ameerpet are real big liars & inept ppl, they are cheating, playing with the nokia customers, there customer care is the worst.
Ga
  8th of Sep, 2008
dear sir,
i am gaurav from bilaspur, but studing at hyderabad. i have nokia 3250 mobile. sunndenly my mobile screen turn to white. sir can you tell me what is actuall problem in my mobile..?
when i go to any nokia care store all are telling me different problems. im tens
sir plz tell me actual problem
and nokia 3250 SCREEN price
hope you reply me soon
with regards,
gauray
Ch
  16th of Oct, 2008
Dear sirmadam

This is chandrasekhar customer of Nokia N70 model, i has a problem with my mobile. so i given to mobiquest service centre, ameer pet, hyderabad on 11th September. my job sheet no is 131434038/080911/42.

when i was checking the status, it shows that sent to L3 but the service centre people told me, it takes one week from last 2 weeks.

please the reply as early as possible, if not i will put a legal notice for the delay of the service

thanking you,
Chandrasekhar
Ho
  3rd of Feb, 2009
I too have the problem with this outlet. . . . i suggest not to buy any thing from this outlet

Nokia Logo Nokia