Haynes Furniture / Terrible experience
My husband & I bought a sectional. A while back the middle recliner pull cord broke. It didn't take that long to get the replacement cord & instead of one cord we got 2 cords. My first complaint is that my husband had to install it himself. My second complaint is the pull cord itself. I don't know why but the stupid thing is so hard to pull. We have to use 2 hands just to open the stupid thing. No wonder they give you a credit for the insurance if you don't use it. Because people that have been screwed over by them aren't stupid enough to go back for anything else so they lose their credit. Or they have to use their credit to fix the crap that will most likely end up breaking again!
More Haynes Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Haynes Furniture - Refusal to refund deposit 
- Haynes Furniture Company - Stay away from Haynes! 
- Haynes Furniture - Scam 
- Haynes Furniture - carpert installation
- Haynes Furniture - False advertising on financing
- Haynes Furniture Company - sectional
- Haynes Furniture Company - southern motion leather sofa and loveseat
- Haynes Furniture - shauna - customer service
- Haynes Furniture - headboard, footboard and rails.
- Haynes Furniture - Living room sectional couch