Haynes Furniture / Damaged furniture no help from BBB

1 United States

Earlier I had made a post about a damaged table that Haynes was saying was distressed not damaged and were refusing to replace. This after their repairman came out and did nothing to correct the situation

I went ahead and made a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. Haynes responded by saying the same thing it was distressed not damaged. I did not accept their settlement. Now two months later I contacted the Better Business Bureau to ask why I had heard nothing back. They said that my file had been administratively closed and that if I wanted to I could call a lawyer. Which means the better Business Bureau has no m intention of doing anything about Haynes. They can say anything they want and the consumer has no rights!!!

I contacted the local 12 on your side news station and the woman there gave me the consumer affairs number [protected]. I called too late today, but will give them a call tomorrow. The lady working the 12 on your side desk said they get so many complaints about Haynes it is unbelievable. I can only guess that if they treated customers fairly their business would be better... Go figure..

Va