Haulbikes / Late delivery and refusal to pay for damage
I have used other companies for motorcycle transportation. Cost was a factor to select Daily Direct (Haulbikes.com) but you get what you pay for. It takes ages to deliver the motorcycle or as in my case a motorcycle trailer. Now, if that was the only issue I would still be OK. But there was damage on the trailer which clearly happened during transportation and they just refuse to pay the damage. After filing the claim, they were very slow to respond and had to reminded for weeks and weeks. Finally the owner responded by saying he did not think the damage happened during transportation. After many emails with supporting documentation back and forth, still not result.
So I decided to file a complaint with Better Business Bureau and write a few reviews.
Shame on Daily Direct to fight over a measly $400.
More Haulbikes Complaints & Reviews
- Daily Direct LLC Haulbikes - Shippment 
- Daily Direct / Haulbikes.com - Liars 
- Haulbikes.com - Fu**ing crooks 
- Haulbikes.com - Lies and missed delivery dates 
- Haulbikes.com Dba 1888haulbikes. Co, - Scam 
- Haulbikes.com Motorcycle Shipping - 3 weeks Late and no delivery yet 
- Haulbikes.com - Professional Driver not so professional
- Haulbikes.com - Late delivery and Lies and ###