Harvey Norman — lounge delivery
I am writing to inform you that we are very unsatisfied with the customer service at Harvey Norman.
We ordered the Capri Modular Lounge at the Moore Park store on 26/08/3018, we were told at the time the delivery date would be 4 weeks.
It has now been 6 weeks and we have heard no correspondence from Harvey Norman. We contacted the store on 06/10/2018 to find out when the delivery would be however they could not assist in giving us a date, we now have to wait for the team to contact us next week when the warehouse is open.
We understand that delivery dates can change but we have heard nothing from you guys since ordering.
More Harvey Norman Complaints & Reviews
- Harvey Norman - lie to facilitate agreement 
- Harvey Norman Malaysia - late delivery and lack of contact between salesman and customer 
- Harvey Norman - bad customer service 
- Harvey Norman - re refunds whatsoever 
- Harvey Norman - saturation advertising! 
- [Resolved] Harvey Norman - non delivery of a purchased item three weeks later - balgowlah store
- Harvey Norman - online purchase
- Harvey Norman - non notification of my goods being ready for collection
- Harvey Norman - washing machine
- Harvey Norman - product care 19088525